Meet Preferred Brand’s
Spirits & Mixers
Cile started her career out in Rhode Island as owner of two fine wine stores as the first female in the state to hold a full wine and spirits license. The competition gave her the nickname the “Keg Queen” that sold wine.
Cile moved to Florida in 1999 and spent time working with RNDC and Premier Beverage in their fine wine on premise divisions. Through hard work, the Marie Brizard Company offered her a position as their Florida state manager. In 2004 Cile moved back to owning her own business and started a brokerage/import business. In her spare time Cile teaches wine classes, volunteers with Abilities of Florida, and Wine Art and Heart.
Cile lives with her wonderful husband, Raul on St Pete Beach and is the mother of two; grandmother of one.
Georgia & South Carolina
Randall’s love affair with wine began in the early 80’s while working at his first serious restaurant in 1984.
After receiving a B.S.B.A. from the University of West Florida, Randall moved to Atlanta and began working for the fine wine division at National Distributing Co. in 1995. He joined Empire Distributors, Inc. in 1999 and for five years was a “Wine Consultant” or a fine wine key accounts manager. Randall earned the title of Certified Specialist of Wine from the Society of Wine Educators and continues to keep up with the world of wine through study and travel.
Randall left Empire Distributors in 2006 to help develop RSI Wine Mavens into a full-service wine brokerage firm for the southeastern U.S. Randall served as Vice President of RSI Wine Mavens until launching his own brokerage and consulting firm in late 2008.
Randall has a daughter and a son and lives in Atlanta, Georgia.
Craig Pierce II
Craig came to the wine business in 1994 with the Gallo Marketing Program and handled Empire, Northeast Sales, and Johnson Brothers in Birmingham, Alabama.
Born in Independence, Missouri, went to high school in Cedar Falls, Iowa and attended college at William Jewell in Liberty, Missouri. He played college football and was part of the Fraternity KA. His passions are boating, and “Out of Stock” music. He loves to travel and is a big foodie. He is currently working to become a “Certified Specialist of Wine”.
Craig is single and lives with his dog “Paris” in Acworth, Georgia.
• Sales coverage in Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
• Distributor management experience
• National retail relationships covering Grocery, Convenience, Drug, Mass, Club and On Premise
• International experience with World Wide Military, Duty Free and Transportation.
• Category Management expertise with Sales Reporting, Market Data Analysis, Planogram analysis
• Full Marketing Capabilities; Package Design, New Product Development, Brand planning, Promotional planning, Pricing recommendations, Sales Planning and Forecasting
• Legal Compliance
Preferred Brands, Inc?
• At Preferred Brands we focus on the Beverage Alcohol and Consumer perishable foods
• Preferred Brands has multiple state coverage
• Preferred Brands provides national and international representation
• Preferred Brands offers brand and market consultation outside their marketing area.
• Preferred Brands has a strong background and understanding of the distributor network.
• Preferred Brands offers expertise in sales, marketing, brand design, planning, forecasting and Category Management Analysis
Expertise in Brand Building
Provides the path for successful product launches and elevation of existing products to new levels.
215 S. Tessier Dr.
St. Pete Beach, FL 33706